Your online safety is very important to us. Here are some tips on how to stay safe while playing Dauntless.
- Never share your account or password with anyone.
- Choose a complex, difficult to guess password for your account. "Drask" is a bad password.
- Beware of phishing attempts. Phoenix Labs will never ask for your password. If you see someone attempting to compromise someone's account, please contact us and report them.
- Avoid any online scams that promise leveling up, buying gold, or free items.
- Only purchase platinum and in-game items through the official Dauntless store, and never a third party website. At this time, no official third party sellers exist and if you see third parties selling Dauntless items, it will definitely be a scam.
- Never purchase a Dauntless account. Accounts caught being sold and purchased will be banned.
If you suspect your account has been hacked or compromised, contact us immediately.