Dauntless is still actively being developed. As a result, certain features may be missing or incomplete while we build them. Sometimes you may get stuck or confused about what to do next, but there are a couple handy tricks and tools you can use to continue your journey.
- Check your Quest Log, by press U on the keyboard or Start on your controller. Your journal contains information about your active quests and what to do next.
- Explore Ramsgate for any new quests and to turn in/complete your active quests. An exclamation point means a new quest is available, while a question mark indicates a quest that is ready to turn in.
- View the hunt board in Ramsgate Plaza. Here is where you will embark on your various hunts and party with other Slayers. Every Behemoth you can hunt will be listed here.
- Make sure to crack your Cores. Defeating a Behemoth will earn you powerful crafting materials. Visit the Core Cracker to unlock these rewards. They can then be taken to a vendor to craft weapons, armour, gear, and consumables.
- If you are physically stuck in the map geometry, hit your Escape Menu and then click the "Help, I'm Stuck!" button. This will teleport you out of whatever you are stuck in and automatically send a report to us about where it was that you got stuck.